- Introduction to Injectables: includes Botox®, Introduction to Dermal Fillers, B12 Injections
- Advanced Injectables Training I: includes Lip Augmentation, Cheek Augmentation, Reversing Fillers and Treating Filler Complications
- Advanced Injectables Training II: includes Advanced Botox® Applications, Under-Eye Hollows Filler Treatment and Using Cannulas for Dermal Fillers
- Aesthetic Medical Procedures: includes Chemical Peels, Microdermabrasion and Microneedling
- Advanced Laser Aesthetics: includes Fractional Laser Resurfacing, Laser Acne Treatment, Laser Skin Tightening and Laser Vein Removal
- Hands on Training: for students who wish to have hands-on training, we provide this option for a small additional fee to cover the required malpractice insurance coverage
If you have any additional questions, please don’t hesitate to email us. We look forward to hearing from you.