The Advanced Injectables course includes lip augmentation, cheek augmentation, and under-eye fillers. Learn everything from anatomy and assessment, different injection techniques, safety guidelines, how to identify accurate proportions and the technical skills required to successfully carry out the procedures on all patients.
Advanced Injectables Course
Course #1 Overview:
Lip augmentation is one of the most commonly requested and performed cosmetic procedures in the world. Since 2000, there has been an increase of 43% in the number of women requesting this procedure and the demand is rising faster even than for breast augmentation. In 2015 alone, 27,000 lip procedures were done as this procedure becomes increasingly popular and the number is expected to grow.
The procedure can be done quickly and is an indispensable addition to any cosmetic practice. With this advanced injectable course, you will learn multiple methods of injection technique in addition to various ways to numb the area for patient comfort. Knowing proper technique will help you provide your clients with beautiful lip enhancement and avoid complications.
Your Lip Augmentation Training
Will Cover the Following:
- Lip anatomy and assessment
- Identifying the perfect proportions based on facial structure and anatomy
- Methods of anesthesia for patient comfort
- Various techniques of lip injection technique
- Avoiding common complications and complaints
- Controlling results and managing patient expectations
- Follow up and methods to help clients maintain results
- A brief overview of marketing your injection skills
- Clinical observational training with lip injection techniques
Course #2 Overview:
Cheek augmentation with dermal fillers has become one of the most popular add-on procedures in advanced aesthetic practices. The procedure can be done safely and efficiently in the office and with proper training, beautiful results can be provided to clients.
Loss of central face volume commonly occurs over time and is one of the most commonly-seen aesthetic concerns. Addition of dermal filler can therefore greatly rejuvenate the aging face. However, younger clients are also increasingly following current trends seen in popular culture and the media and seeking cheek augmentation for aesthetic improvement. According to the Society for Plastic Surgery, hundreds of thousands of procedures were performed last year and more can be expected in the future.
Your cheek augmentation training will cover the following:
- Characteristics of dermal fillers as they relate to facial anatomy and facial volume restoration
- Comparing the different fillers available on the market for cheek augmentation
- Specific injection techniques to achieve excellent results
- Treatment planning and dosages for each filler
- Safety guidelines and avoiding complications
- Managing results and patients expectations
- Using topical anesthetics to painlessly administer filler treatment
- Training with cheek augmentation.
Course #3 Overview:
Under Eye Fillers
Dark and hollow areas under the eyes are extremely common reasons for aesthetic consultation whenever hollowing has occurred due to genetic or lifestyle factors. While lasers can treat excessive loose skin or darker pigmentation around the eyes, the use of dermal fillers to fill and restore volume in sunken hollows is a very important skill for aesthetic providers to learn.
Proper use of fillers in this area can greatly rejuvenate the face and is especially popular. However there are special challenges to injection in this area, including especially thin skin, and the added risks of bruising, damage to nearby structures and more serious complications. Excellent technique is crucial at providing beautiful results safely. This course is designed to maximize your skill level.
Your Under-Eye filler training will cover the following:
- Eye anatomy and assessment
- Identification of nearby critical structures for maximum patient safety
- Methods of anesthesia for patient comfort
- Injection techniques commonly used
- Avoiding complications and complaints
- Managing patient expectations
This injectables training course can be added to your laser hair removal/IPL course. This Course is open to nurses and physicians only. Please also note that you must have prior training in Dermal Filler injections either with our Introduction to Injectables course or with another comparable training. If you have had prior training, you must present a certificate at least 2 weeks in advance in order to register for this course.
Eligible candidates, please be sure to register as soon as possible because class size is limited. Upon your arrival to our training facility, you will receive a detailed course syllabus and all other necessary training materials.
These courses are led by Dr. Reza Tirgari and his team, who have decades of experiences with using advanced dermal fillers techniques and application. Due to the unique sensitivities of each patient as well as facial aesthetic concerns, it is extremely important that you are well trained in this procedure.
We also offer add-on courses, including:
Admissions Criteria and Additional Resources
To obtain more information about Avalon Laser Aesthetic Training and our courses, please visit the other educational pages of this website.
To enroll and learn more about pricing and financing, please visit the Registration page.
If you should have additional questions, please don’t hesitate to contact us.