Our introduction to injectables course, span all the basics you need to know for proper and safe administration of Botox®, dermal fillers and B12 injections. Learn the essentials, by seasoned veterans and the latest in cutting-edge techniques and application.
Introduction to Injectables
Our add-on Botox® training course is an excellent way for you to add this crucial skill to your laser hair removal/IPL training. Botox® is the first and remains among the most commonly requested and widely used cosmetic injectable. Although its medical benefits are still being studied, it has been discovered that Botox® can be used for both cosmetic and medical purposes to treat various conditions, most commonly to treat the muscles causing facial wrinkles, but also to treat excessive underarm sweating, migraine headaches and more. This course focuses on the facial aesthetic benefits of Botox®.
The class is led by Dr. Reza Tirgari and his team who have decades of combined experience successfully treating San Diego Botox® patients. During this clinical observational training you will learn everything you need to know about safely and successfully handling and administering Botox® into the various areas of the face. Due to the unique sensitivities of each patient as well as facial aesthetic concerns, it is extremely important that you are well trained in this procedure.
Your Botox® Training
Will Cover the Following:
- Facial anatomy as it relates to Botox®
- Evaluation of the skin and facial areas of concern
- Treatment development and identifying targeted areas
- Marking treatment areas and the correct dosage for each
- Various techniques of administering Botox® into specific facial areas
- Side effects associated with Botox®
- Controlling results and managing patient expectations
- Avoiding Botox® complications
- Follow up treatments to maintain results
- A brief overview of marketing your Botox® skills
- Training with Botox® injection techniques
This course can be added to your laser hair removal/IPL training with Botox® injection techniques. Please be sure to register as soon as possible because class size is limited. Upon your arrival to our training facility, you will receive a detailed course syllabus and all other necessary training materials.
Career Advancement and Opportunities
According to the multiple research studies, nearly 5 million people receive Botox® treatment each year, thereby generating more than 2 billion dollars of revenue annually. Patients now receive Botox® ranging in age from late teens to their 70’s. The market is expected to continue growing.
You can take advantage of this growing industry of facial aesthetics, particularly with an aging population. Botox® is among the most sought-after procedures that are performed and skillfully performance of this procedure in the industry is a must for any qualified medical professional who wishes to excel in cosmetic dermatology and facial aesthetics.
The dermal filler training course will include Juvederm, which is one of the most popular, highest quality and safest dermal fillers on the market. It can be used for a wide range of facial aesthetic concerns and volume loss. Dermal fillers are used to restore volume to areas of the face undergoing volume loss, to enhance the lips, fill in facial scars and to treat deep folds. Because dermal fillers are made of naturally occurring substances in the body, they can be safe and long lasting treatments to accompany other aesthetic treatments such as with Botox® or as independent treatments alone.
This course is led by Dr. Reza Tirgari and his team, who have decades of experiences with using dermal fillers for numerous conditions and who have studied and developed the most effective techniques and artistic approach for optimum client satisfaction. If you are considering a full time career in cosmetic dermatology, the ability to administer facial fillers is a crucial part of your skill set.
Your dermal fillers training will cover the following:
- Characteristics of dermal fillers as they relate to facial anatomy and facial volume restoration
- Specific injection techniques to achieve excellent results on the different areas of the face
- Treatment planning and dosages for each filler
- Safety guidelines and avoiding complications
- Managing results and patients expectations
- Using topical anesthetics to painlessly administer dermal filler treatment
- A brief overview on how to best market your skills
- Training with Juvederm
This injectables training course can be added to your laser hair removal/IPL training with Juvederm. Please be sure to register as soon as possible because class size is limited. Upon your arrival to our training facility, you will receive a detailed course syllabus and all other necessary training materials.
Career Advancement and Opportunities
According to the American Society of Plastic Surgeons, nearly 2 million facial aesthetic procedures are performed with dermal fillers each year, and every year the industry sees an average growth of 8 percent. Juvederm is among the most used facial fillers on the market.
By knowing how to expertly administer dermal fillers you will be able to advance you career and also cater to patients of all ages and numerous cosmetic concerns. Adding this course to your training will expand your opportunities in the field.
B12 Injections have grown in popularity not only among celebrities but also among every day Americans. According to a widely known and accepted Framingham Study, more than 40 percent of Americans are deficient in Vitamin B12. Among other things, Vitamin B12 is also responsible for energy and high metabolism as it feeds nerves and red blood cells. B12 Injections are now widely available and frequently requested, making expertise with their use highly valuable skills.
In this add-on course, you will learn everything you need to know about Vitamin B12, who can benefit, how to achieve best results and how to keep your patients happy with ongoing treatment. This course is led by Dr. Tirgari’s cosmetic dermatology team.
Your Vitamin B12 Training Will Cover the Following:
- What is Vitamin B12 and why it is important for the body?
- How is Vitamin B12 metabolized by the body?
- Safety guidelines and protocols
- Side effects of Vitamin B12 injections
- Evaluating the patients before administering Vitamin B12
- Circumstances and medical conditions in which you should not inject Vitamin B12
- Correct dosage as it relates to the patient’s medical history, current health, age and physical evaluation
- Treatment techniques
- Storage of Vitamin B12
- Potential risks and side effects and how to avoid them
- Injection sites, communication with the patients and consent forms
- How to up sell Vitamin B12 in your practice
- Clinical observational training on administering Vitamin B12
This injectables training course can be added to your laser hair removal/IPL course. Please be sure to register as soon as possible because class size is limited. Upon your arrival to our training facility, you will receive a detailed course syllabus and all other necessary training materials.
We also offer add-on courses, including:
- Advanced Injectables
- Laser Hair Removal & IPL
- Aesthetic Services
- Advanced Laser Aesthetics
- Hands On Training
Admissions Criteria and Additional Resources
Course admission is open to estheticians, nurses, spa owners, physicians, medical directors and others interested in the cosmetic industry field. Please be sure to check with your own state’s rules and regulations on the different types of licensing you must obtain in order to perform the various laser and cosmetic dermatology procedures.
To obtain more information about Avalon Laser Aesthetic Training and our courses, please visit the various, educational pages of this website.
To enroll and learn more about pricing and financing, please visit our Registration page.
If you should have additional questions, please don’t hesitate to contact us.